Thursday 18 December 2008

While the cat's away...

Sounds pathetic, I know, but for those of you who don't work for zavvi, our CEO's office is right behind me. That means that he regularly walks past my desk. Call me old fashioned, but I don't feel entirely comfortable browsing Linkedin, emailing recruiters or updating my cv when he could look over my shoulder at any time. Frankly, it's been cramping my style a little.

So it's been good that he's been out on store visits for the last couple of days - makes it much easier to focus on the project I'm currently working on (Project Me). More on that another time.

Managed to use my staff discount to pick up a Christmas present at Fulham Broadway store, then had ribs with SJ at Bodean's. And payslips were handed out today, which is a big plus.

No comments: