Sunday 21 December 2008

When Saturday comes...

Up late, shopped and cooked some chilli two-bean beef for friends coming round tomorrow.

Rangers beat Hibs 1-0 (Boyd again...), then, after a decent game of 5-a-side I went to Guildford to bring James home for Christmas.

On the way home he was able to fill me in on the details of his game earlier in the day for Surrey University - particularly:
A depleted Surrey team found themselves two goals behind but fought back with James Simpson bagging a sensational hat trick to win the game for Surrey.

I'd like to say 'like father, like son' but of course modesty forbids...

1 comment:

Lies said...

What's happened is this. I've gone off on this skiing holiday with my new bird, but the girl that I gave my heart to last year has turned up WITH ME BEST MATE. We're having a laugh, chucking snow about and that, and I'm trying to give her some moody stares, but she's ignoring me. Meanwhile, no one knows that at this stage I'm struggling with me sexuality and it's all coming to a boiling point when someone brings in a cake with sparkers in it. Inside!!! Talk about fire hazzard. Anyway, live and learn. George. X