Monday 8 December 2008

Lazy Sunday afternoon

Apart from that rather large elephant in the corner of the room, I actually had a pretty good Sunday.

Wenge and I walked down to the Farmers' Market in the morning, and bought some algerian breads for lunch. In the afternoon spent some time brushing up my cv (including rather too much time playing with fonts to make it look better...) so now I'd better get it out there ahead of the rush.

A welcome interlude was learning that Celtic had lost 2-0 to Hibs, including an absolute howler from Boruc who let a shot from 45 yards slip past him. That, coupled with Rangers' 7-1 win on Saturday, makes the league wide open again.

I caught up with a couple of episodes of Heroes that I'd missed over the last few weeks. I've been generally disappointed in this series but these two episodes kicked it back to life - although I'm not sure who's who, when's now and when's not, or what the hell is going on. Apart from that it's crystal clear.

And it was just cold enough to give me an excuse to light a fire - which always makes the world a better place. Oh, and the Eagles gave the Giants their first home defeat 20-14. Lovely.

No comments: