Tuesday 23 December 2008

Eat, drink and blog

What to blog about? I'm beginning to feel the deadline pressure that Robert Peston must feel. The weight of expectation from my 6 - count them, 6 (and it would be 7 if SL was able to work out which button to click) - followers is starting to take its toll, so much so that I'm starting to feel my throat hurt a little and my body ache, just in time for Christmas.

Anyway, I had a very pleasant lunch with Michael at the Whole Foods Market on Ken High Street. Earlier, he emailed me to ask if I could help him buy a Friends boxset with my staff discount; fortunately I was in between meetings so was able to squeeze him in. Good to see the store busy.

I'm meeting Bobby B for a coffee in a moment - true to form, he's late - and after work (hopefully nearer 4.00 than 5.00) a few of us are going across the road for a couple of pre-Christmas drinks. Oops, he's here now - must go...

No comments: