Monday 12 January 2009

Monday, Monday

Today has been a good day. For those who know me well, the words 'good day' used in the context of a Monday is an unusual combination so that's got to be a positive start to the week...

I met The Arch at Cafe Apogee in Leicester Place for lunch (a rather dodgy full English breakfast) and had a good chat with a good friend. As I was walking to the tube who should I bump into but thick-as-thieves ex-zavvi colleagues Bernadette and David, probably up to no good as usual.

Then it was off to Chiswick for a meeting with the Head of eCommerce for a major book retailer. A really good meeting that was useful and interesting whether anything comes out of it or not.

Back home for a call with a recruiter, which went well I thought, and I reckon that should about do it for today.

As for tonight - well, Jack's back. What more can I say?

No comments: