Monday 5 January 2009

The office

Weird, going into the office this morning. Suddenly the place I worked in every day was a strange, empty place.

And a horrible place. They've started to clear out our side of the building so there was hardly anyone there. It was good to bump into a few friendly faces but frankly, I couldn't wait to clear the rest of my stuff and be out of there for good.

Had a nice lunch at Frank's with Lee, Suzanne and Steve, bumped into Ana on the way to the tube, and made my weighed-down way home...

I'm due to speak to a couple of recruiters this afternoon so Project Melvin starts in earnest now.

2 comments:

SL said...

I'm really glad I cleared out my stuff in the days building up and on the X factor day itself - must of been really weird going back. How did you sneak the photocopier out!?!?!?

the optimistic one said...

Under my zavvi fleece...