Thursday 5 February 2009

You, The People

The votes have been counted, and I'm pleased to announce that the inhabitants of melvtopia are veering towards optimism, as they surely should.

I asked how full your glass was and the results looked like this:
Overflowing - life couldn't be better - 6%
Half full - hey, I'm doing fine - 53%
Half empty - it's tough out there - 33%
You kidding me - what glass? - 6%
So a mix of responses, with one lucky person reaching their own utopia which is great. As for the rest of us, good to see most responses in the upper half of the glass rather than the bottom.

Since melvtopia is a democracy where everyone's voice is heard, I'll have a new poll up soon. Thank you to everyone who responded.

1 comment:

Lies said...

Yes, something tells me you're struggling for content. Don't worry it happens to all blogs.