Thursday 18 February 2010

Good times

I haven't written a great deal about my days in the corporate communications and live events industry - probably because to make sense of many of the stories you kind of had to be there...

Paraphrasing 5 years, I ended up forming a production company that produced conferences and various live events for clients such as Dixons Group, Virgin, Universal and others. My partners in this crime were Simon and Helzo, and during this time we became about as close as any working colleagues could be.

Being a small company, in the high pressure environment of live events was tough. It was exciting, sometimes it was scary, very often it was fun. A lot of fun.

In the end, it was us against the world to produce results that clients would appreciate and we could be proud of. I'm pleased to say that more often than not we achieved that.

So last night, meeting with Helzo and Simesy, dusted down some great memories. Some of the stuff that we went through is for us only, but maybe I'll share some of the classic moments in another post.

Good times, and a great night.

Still good...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: