Friday 10 July 2009

Fancy that...

It's Ministry of Sound's Summer Party this afternoon and evening. Starting with cocktails in the courtyard and moving into the club later. Competitions with cash prizes. Oh, and it's fancy dress too - "what did you want to be when you grew up?".

Since I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, I'm not treating it too literally - so I've looked out a Scotland shirt and found the official Scotland tracksuit that my Dad brought back from the Spain World Cup in 1982. It should be fun. I'm looking forward to sampling the club for the first time, and of course to seeing what some of the girls wanted to be when they grew up...

2 comments:

Andrew Falconer said...

The Internet requests photos of Melvin in '82 Scotland tracksuit, please.

the optimistic one said...

Sorry Andrew - no photos exist so you'll just have to imagine me as a McCoist or a Souness.